VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/chom...ams-goes-vegan

Saw this on the Yahoo front page. Venus is doing it for her health, and Serena's doing it with her out of support. They're actually even going raw vegan. It'll be great if only to get a vegan diet more publicity to show we aren't all brittle weaklings

·
Arrrg! Me mateys.
5,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromper View Post

So who's starting the betting pool on how long this will last? Should we measure in months, weeks, or just days?

--Fromper
I'm gonna go with weeks, possibly months. However, I really hope I'm wrong. It's great that they're going to eat vegan, though, and I hope it helps her.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
I just hope this doesn't turn into one of those situations where a celeb goes vegan but if it doesn't work for them then they start to bad mouth eating a vegan diet. Ginnifer Goodwin and Angelina Jolie are guilty of this.

How exactly is a regular raw diet different from a raw vegan diet? Does a regular raw diet include raw meat and raw milk?

·
Arrrg! Me mateys.
5,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

I just hope this doesn't turn into one of those situations where a celeb goes vegan but if it doesn't work for them then they start to bad mouth eating a vegan diet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

How exactly is a regular raw diet different from a raw vegan diet? Does a regular raw diet include raw meat and raw milk?
Related: The Mongol armies used to put raw meat under the saddle on their horses and as they road for sometimes days on end, the meat would tenderize and they could eat it.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

Related: The Mongol armies used to put raw meat under the saddle on their horses and as they road for sometimes days on end, the meat would tenderize and they could eat it.
Wow Puppet Master , good job at making meat even more repulsive and disgusting to me.
I know the saddle was a barrier between the meat and their butts but still....now I'm going to associate something like a steak with some Mongol's ass.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.