VeggieBoards banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Kaaaattteee....

I *heart* Kate.

I like the second, natural picture better.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Perhaps we could start a whole new thread on digital photo editing in news services.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
*jumps up* Oh yes, lets do!

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
I suppose that this might sound cruel, but I did get an e-mail reply from the lady who thought I looked like Jim Belushi. I am tempted to call her "Alex."

Quote:
You're more handsome than Jim B. but there is a physical similarity.
She then goes on to tell me that she is a widow whose husband died from cancer related to pesticide use.

Uh, what can I say except this sort of thing just does not happen to me in real life on a routine basis, and I couldn't help thinking about the Alex Forrest (Glenn Close) character in "Fatal Attraction." Probably a very cruel thing to think about someone who is probably just trying to be nice.

But maybe we should have some sort of option on Glenn Close just in case.

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Joe

I suppose that this might sound cruel, but I did get an e-mail reply from the lady who thought I looked like Jim Belushi. I am tempted to call her "Alex."

She then goes on to tell me that she is a widow whose husband died from cancer related to pesticide use.

Ok, I just found out who this lady is. I mean, I knew her name, and she told me she was writing a book. But her name didn't mean anything to me.

Until I happened to read a review of the movie "Last Dance" (1996), a prison drama starring Sharon Stone that was filmed largely in the prisons here in Nashville. The lady who paid me the compliment is an actress who played in this movie. She's had a fairly distinguished career, playing quite a number of roles in movies and TV. Blimey!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
We had one of these threads on VegWeb. I thought I was so creative for thinking of it. Now I know I'm not.

I wish we still had our list. I would resurrect it. oh well.

If anyone gets cast as Brad Pitt, can I be their love interest?

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Uh oh sprout. You'll have to be careful. Muppetcow will fight you for him! While you two are fighting though, I think I'll go console Aragorn (Viggo) so that he does not feel left out.

For those of you that aren't aware of it, oneness is way hot. Ms. Lane should be so lucky.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts