VeggieBoards banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I MUCH prefer James King to Leelee. Though I do look Leeleeesque.

Good call on Silent Bob. That's Kevin Smith. And he wrote Clerks, etc, BTW.

Majake would be played by Beck (we'll get him to break into acting).

James Wood would play Soilman.

Kreeli could be played by either Jlo (boo-tay) or Liv Tyler, as she is somewhat curvaceous. However, if Kreeli does not consider body shape paramount, I would recommend Julia Roberts play her, cause she's about the only chicky I can think of with enough spunk to be Kreeli-boo.

And I dunno how we're gonna do it, but if I'm gonna be on set we must have HEath LEdger and JImmy Fallon and Matt Damon around, along with Viggo MOrtensen, and Orlando the Elfboy.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
K- noted. IN which case, no JLo for KReeli.

ON the other hand, why bother with keeping them apart- I'm sure they'll split up for us before principal shooting begins, and he'll be all yours, bebe!

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Kate Winslet, so that I can worship her. ^^;;

As a newbie, I don't belong in a VB movie, but I can scrub floors, make coffee (badly) and do all sorts of useful on-set chores!

*grin*

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
My suggestions, at least so far:

-Me

--Jayana Stephens

--Vinessa Shaw

--Robin Wright (loved her in the Princess Bride; hated her in Forrest Gump)

--Melanie Lynskey

-VeganKat

--Anne Hathaway (post princessization)

-Majake

--Dougray Scott

--Shawn West

-Soilman

--Billy Crystal (I keep thinking of Miracle Max!)

--but yeah, James Cromwell works, too

-Apple

--Elijah Wood

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Avalon

I

Kreeli could be played by either Jlo (boo-tay) or Liv Tyler, as she is somewhat curvaceous.

too skinny, both of them.

but liv tyler's lesser-famous sister, mia, is actually shaped more like me.

Quote:
However, if Kreeli does not consider body shape paramount, I would recommend Julia Roberts play her, cause she's about the only chicky I can think of with enough spunk to be Kreeli-boo.
really??? julia???? hrmmmm. i'm not a huge fan. i like the spunkiness of patricia arquette, or juliette lewis. if we aren't going to go for body-likeness.

ditto on jimmy fallon. just for the hell of it, let's call adam sandler too. ever since i saw "punch drunk love" i been crushing out HARD on him.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Nobody's casted Kerouac yet... I'm thinking Kirstie Alley, Wendy Makkena, maybe.

Anybody want to be played by Winona Ryder? Susan Sarandon? Lauryn Hill?

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I'm all about Anna Paquin playing me. This is probably going to make me sound bad, but if any of you have seen "25th Hour", she plays this naughty little high school student. Her character acts a lot like me...
I'm not that slutty, and I don't dress like that, but I'm really annoying in English class, I negotiate (argue, really) with my teachers, and I'm...well, I'm obnoxious. Ahem.

·
Banned
559 Posts
hmm...natalie portman vs cameron diaz...i suppose i bear a resemblence, a bit, to portman. - but yeah, as far as personality wise, maybe diaz..or sandra bullock perhaps too.

juliette lewis ROCKs. i dont think i know my actors well enough to finish the list at the moment. or maybe that is because my brain cells are not functioning properly at this particular moment. ..

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
funk, your big eyes make me think christina ricci.

max power should be played by either depp or keanu.

kerourac, i always think of maria de medeiros, the woman who played 'fabienne' in pulp fiction.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
oh yeah Keannu would work.

duh someone did say Kevin Smith, i just couldn't remember the name. i'm bad with names sometimes

as much as i don't really like her, i'm told i look like Winona Ryder, or at least when my hair's shorter. we have a similar bodytype anyway.

Funk could be played by uhhh what's her name, from Just Married, Don't Say a Word, etc. blonde with big big eyes and lots of energy.

what about WonderRandy?

21 - 40 of 78 Posts