VeggieBoards banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im comming to Plattsburg or Burlington (havent settled on where)for a day trip in a little while and i want to know what sort of exciting things that are not available to us in the great white north should i be looking for. particularly, food items, like low fat dairy and egg free products - id love to find a low fat vegan "ice cream", im pretty good in the meat free department. and also what about restaurants en route? and the stores are then any specialty shops with cruelty free products i should know about? im comming from montreal so any towns we drive through are fair game too.<br><br><br><br>
Sarah

·
Registered
0 Posts
Lowfat Vegan Ice Cream to try would be Sweet Nothings and Wholesoy Frozen Soy Yogurt, they also make great soy yogurt.<br><br>
I tried Stoneyfield Farms Soy Yogurt, that is good, I think it isn't vegan, Stoneyfield Farms makes great Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt (Dairy), low fat and fat free. Shannon

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where would be the best places to find these things, we wont have a lot of time to hunt and gather. are they available in grocery stores or are they typical health food store fare?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Most Whole Foods carry the Wholesoy Frozen Soy desserts. They are fantabulous!!! I especially like the chocolate hazelnut and mocha fudge. Stuff tastes just like ice cream and the ENTIRE pint has about 8 g. of fat. They also have creme caramel, lemon ginger, vanilla and a few others.

·
Banned
261 Posts
Oh my god, Wholesoy Frozen Yogurt is AMAZING!!! I nearly died when I tried the creme caramel. AMAZING!!!! Completely all-natural and vegan and it may even be organic..I can't remember. This is the best soy frozen dessert, by far!!<br><br><br><br>
Cassie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts