VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I haven't been on here in quite a while, but love coming here for support and ideas. January 3rd will be my 1 year veggie anniversary! yay me!

This will be my first Christmas not partaking in all the meat products, and was hoping you all had some kind of ideas of something "festive" I could make for everyone. I'm already making a big pot of lentil soup for everyone to munch on, but what is something substantial to include with dinner for omnis?? I am stuck! I would love to offer something that would leave them saying how great it was, and really thinking about their food choices.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance, and happy holidays to you all!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
maybe a starchy side dish? you could try candied yams (I've never liked them, but I gather they're a rather popular dish, along with green bean casserole) or you could do stuffed acorn squash halves. squashes should be pretty cheap still, so depending on how many people will be there, that might be a good option.

·
Registered
121 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.