VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm doing a research project on vegetable burgers for one of my classes, and in particular Morningstar Farms... One of the requirements is that we take a survey, so I was wondering if anyone would take a couple of minutes and fill out this short 20-Q questionnaire?

I hate to seem spammy, given that I've never really posted here before, but I wasn't sure where else to get opinions other than a vegetarian forum, haha. Thanks, anyway! : )

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Okay, just making sure since there was a non-veg option in the diet section at the beginning of the survey, and only vegetarians can join and post here.
I just finished taking the survey!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Yeah, I had to include that to make sure no one taking the survey got overlooked somehow. Morningstar Farms according to one of their sites (the one they share with Gardenburger) claims to be the "flexitarian" brand, so I thought it might be interesting to see where they fit in, exactly, in reality...

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeAndTea View Post

Thanks! Yeah, I had to include that to make sure no one taking the survey got overlooked somehow. Morningstar Farms according to one of their sites (the one they share with Gardenburger) claims to be the "flexitarian" brand, so I thought it might be interesting to see where they fit in, exactly, in reality...
Huh, thats odd, I think everything they sell is fully vegetarian, though maybe they're doing that for dieters. My grandmother is an omnivore but she usually eats gardenburgers since she diets and she already doesn't much like meat, so it's probably good marketing for companies to appeal to meat-eaters, too, and I guess that's why them and boca put fat comparisons with meat on the box.

·
Registered
961 Posts
i took your survey but i didnt fill out the email part at the end so i dont know if it went thru or not. sorry if it didnt

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I did it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
ok. just finished the survey. don't know how helpful i was, considering i usually don't eat the brands mentioned, except for Dr. Praeger's, which I actually enjoyed!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I finished the survey too, and i haven't given my mail at the end neither. Note that i don't eat frozen vegan burgers, i buy them directly in restaurants ( i have a loving hut 30 minutes from home ) and during vegan fairs and festivals, wich are usually held one time per month in a area of 4 hours by car in any direction from my home ( there was even 4 this month ). Why should i buy frozen when i can have fresh?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts