VeggieBoards banner
141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I'm with Funk-- I vote for Botswana! Just kidding... but I do have some friends who are from there, and I have contacts in the non-touristy areas in Botswana.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Get this, my Uncle (mom's bro) lives there. He works for NASA. He's a scientist..the smartest one in the family. Always traveling to Texas, Florida..all over.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I'm still in Malta, basking in all day sunshine

I'm on holiday and thinking of emigrating here. cheap, warm and everyone speaks English. Bought some salad stuff for my evening meal- it was so fresh it still had a snail crawling over it when I washed the lettuce. Masses of flowers bougainvillia, marigolds and narcissi. Wind and rain are a thing of the past for me

You can rent a basic studio flat for 25 quid a week out here and it's everso tempting...

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by MsRuthieB

Some of my family live in Laurel, MD...do you know where that is? It's pretty there. Very suburbia.
guys guys, lets go to laurel.

we can all meet at the racetrack.

or maybe the walmart near fort mede.

Laurel is pretty....good for being in prince georges county.

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by kerouac

Laurel is pretty....good for being in prince georges county.
HA! Ain't Pig Gut County the worst! I used to live in DC, Monkey County, and College Park. The only found memory I have is being 19 and buying liquor at the Tick Tock on New Hamp with a library card.

141 - 148 of 148 Posts