VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
If ya'll get together on the west coast I'll fly out to meet you. I'm still on the gravy train for my father's airline, and I'm determined to use up my priviledges before they dry up. (Wanna ring in the new year w/me, Randy??)

Also, I would travel for any East coast gathering, were we to have one. You are welcome to visit if you are ever around good ol' frenchy french Montreal (hohn hohn hohn) at anytime!

Must admit, though, I have never been to New York... freaks me out a bit, but seems more central to most people on the board than any location...

LF and Kerouac, you could come this way and hang out on the way, then we could road trip down together! Wee what fun!

(Or you could take the train, and we could drive from here.)

This would be super fun!

ON the west coast I vote for Vangroovy, cause I wanna go to Kreeli's buddhist restaurant!!! (Though I LOVE California too)

Too bad there's no train to Hawaii, cause DAMN that would be the BEST place to hang out wouldn't it?!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Mikie- you came up to Quebec and DIDN'T CALL ME??? You are in so much trouble.

Even ASA has come to visit me... *grumble*

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Madagascar it is! But if that's voted down, I suggest Borneo as a close second.

No, in all seriousness though, Canada is probably a best bet for most in terms of expense. For the Canuks, it's totally cheap, cause we live here, and for the USers it's totally cheap cause, hey, it's Canada. The dollar is worth nothing here.

I think T.O. is the most central location for anyone driving up (or across).

Tsila, if my licenses were still current I could pick you up in a Cessna and bring you on over. Mebbe, if I plan ahead enough, I could save up the cash to get current again and finish my commercial license by trukking VBers around for a get together! Great plan.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Of course, the next best way to decide would be to pick the place we all want to GO most.

Randy, break out the futon. We're on our way.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Randy- if I knew the specific logistics of getting from the airport to your place, and what there is to do there in the meantime, I would be there in 2 weeks.

Also dead serious.

I'm thinking of getting away. I'm getting really depressed again, and I need a break. I wanna go somewhere HOT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts