VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, on other boards people talk about getting together to meet. But we never have. Many of us are probably too young or poor, but it might work at least for people in the same region. Any ideas? I wouldn't mind taking a nice drive to Canada sometime.

·
Registered
295 Posts
WonderRandy, that's sounds wonderful. If Rich still worked for the airline, we'd be there in a heartbeat.

I think the NY VB'ers could definitely get together. Or even the NE VB'ers. Rich and I would be up for a road trip in January or something.

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by PoesÃ*a

Unless you want to host us on our honeymoon. Tee hee! Actually, we haven't done much looking into the whole honeymoon thing but we did bookmark a website that looked really cool. Do you know if it? Here it is.

http://www.yogaoasis.org/home.html
Not only do I know of it, the owner is a good friend of mine. She keeps inviting me out, but I've never been able to make it. But I know the food is great, and the area is gorgeous!!!!!!!

look at this one seriously!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I just foundout I may be in Long Beach, CA the weekend of Dec 6th-8th for work. There is a motorcycle expo at the convention center...Yippie!!!!!!

I have been doing them for so long they get old fast.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
i'd be glad to meet up with anyone, but unfortunately i don't have the cash or vehicle to get very far. if anyone comes around the Toronto or London area or northwards, let me know. and i know at least 2 others are in the general area too.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I don't know what there is in Ohio to entice you to come here... It's my home; I've lived in Ohio all my life. It's not much, it's not spectacular, but it's home. I don't suppose any of you would want to visit (a particular attraction) in my area, would you? I've never been and I've lived in NE Ohio for 15 years. I just plain old don't like football.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
well there's, um.. the zoo. wait no

toronto is full of crap to see and do. or you could all come to where i live now, in the summertime, and see some shakespeare plays and go walk through the gardens and watch dragon boat racing.

does that sound as boring as i think it does? ugh. it's a really lovely city, really. but i think i'd say skip it and go to toronto lol

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
If ya'll get together on the west coast I'll fly out to meet you. I'm still on the gravy train for my father's airline, and I'm determined to use up my priviledges before they dry up. (Wanna ring in the new year w/me, Randy??)

Also, I would travel for any East coast gathering, were we to have one. You are welcome to visit if you are ever around good ol' frenchy french Montreal (hohn hohn hohn) at anytime!

Must admit, though, I have never been to New York... freaks me out a bit, but seems more central to most people on the board than any location...

LF and Kerouac, you could come this way and hang out on the way, then we could road trip down together! Wee what fun!

(Or you could take the train, and we could drive from here.)

This would be super fun!

ON the west coast I vote for Vangroovy, cause I wanna go to Kreeli's buddhist restaurant!!! (Though I LOVE California too)

Too bad there's no train to Hawaii, cause DAMN that would be the BEST place to hang out wouldn't it?!

1 - 20 of 148 Posts