VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't mean this in a pushy "I'm so much better than you" way, but I'm just curious. Animals die in egg/milk production, so unless you buy from small time local farmers, don't you think this is a bit hypocritical? Again, I don't mean this in a pushy way or anything like that, I'm just curious. If you're a recent vegetarian and/or hoping to turn vegan sometime, then this doesn't really apply to you. But yeah, is it simply because the idea of KILLING animals alone is bad to you? Personally, I feel like even if, for example, I buy eggs from locally raised chickens or even just free range, I'm contributing to the abuse of chickens in the long run. Just my opinion, so I'm curious to hear other people's.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah, sorry guys lol. I did do a search but depending on the words I searched, either nothing or millions or posts came up with no direct relevance.

·
Ex-*****
5,391 Posts
MOD POST
I've closed the thread as it's essentially a duplicate, and apparently started by a vegan in the dedicated vegetarian support forum, which is likely to result in many sad and unhappy faces given the nature of the thread. If you feel there are important reasons why the thread should be re-opened, just report this post and the mods will discuss it.

Here's another similar thread from earlier this year that also got closed:
http://www.veggieboards.com/newvb/sh...-you-not-vegan
It did run for a while, so the answers you are seeking may be in there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.