• remilard, I like the vegetables of the asian origin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no remilard, I prefer the vegetables at Albertsons

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,132 Posts
Hell yes I like asian veges. I don't know what the vegetables at Albertsons are but I'd probably like them too. If this is some bizarre, in-joke thread, uh, well, i like the Asian veges any way.

·
Registered
8,777 Posts
It's from some website remilard goes to - some guy posts threads like this one. And I know fat kitty IRL and we thought we'd invented Totchos but apparently they were already invented. damnit.

I don't remember ever seeing tots in AU, and tried to explain them to one of my friends there and she thought they sounded gross. But wikipedia says they're down unda: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tater_Tots

oh so good

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiz View Post

Hell yes I like asian veges. I don't know what the vegetables at Albertsons are but I'd probably like them too. If this is some bizarre, in-joke thread, uh, well, i like the Asian veges any way.
Albertson's is just your standard American grocery store. You might find a portabello mushroom if it's in a better part of town, but you'd be hard-pressed to find a leek or artichoke, much less fresh turmeric or asoeftida.

·
Vegan Police Officer
5,211 Posts
What is intended by the word "******" in the title?

It's most common definition is a South African word, and it is the equivalent of "******" in the US. Highly derogatory.

But I suppose I am not getting something... Words are tricky things.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.