VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
It's sad, but there's a lot of junk on the internet. What's sadder then it being there, is that people accually believe everything they read. Theres a similar site called "god hates goth". All the trash is terrible, in my opinion.

Under where it says "Vegetarian is child abuse" it says "'Momma, why can't I have a cheeseburger?'"
Feeding children that garbage, fattening food is neglect. Not giving them a healthy diet.

Just a little hint to people...and I did click on it too..but ya know everytime one of us clicks on it to see what it is...we are giving them traffic to their site..

·
Registered
443 Posts
Quote:
Cardinal Giacomo Biffi, 71, said that the modern Antichrist, identified in the Book of Revelation as a seven-headed beast, was most likely now disguised as a philanthropist supporting creeds like vegetarianism, animal rights or pacifism
The antichrist is giving money to good causes, care about animals, and not kill other people.

Boy what a messed up dude this antichrist is. Next time I think of it I'll convert to Catholicism.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Quote:
Vegans are usually rather pale looking, smell bad and are into very strange and frequently cultish behaviors. Often they are "goths" or some other ghoulish looking fad-creature. They are particularly aggressive and obnoxious and especially self-righteous and feel that they are morally superior to all others based upon their diet and the fact that it doesn't kill animals. They are fairly dangerous to disagree with - despite their erstwhile exhibitions of compassion towards furry or feathery critters.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Quote:
Pollotarian

Pollovegetarians are "vegetarians" who also eat chicken.

Perhaps nobody told them that chickens are not vegetables, but are in fact, animals.

These people seem to like to be able to say that they are some type of 'vegetarian', but in fact are not at all vegetarians.

What is wrong with these people?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Clearly some people have way too much time on their hands. They need a hobby.

But I do think the "Vegan Love" youtube link on the side that he titled "idiotic vegan video" was rather nice.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Albert Einstein was a vegetarian (!!!!!) yet they have photoshopped a pic of him writing "vegetarians think they are smarter! What diptards!" with their addy.

Smart people do their research. :p

And that survey they keep banging on about-yes it's unscientific, especially since they only surveyed 9 vegans.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.