VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi people and non-violence,

i am an undergraduate student in UPM(university putra malaysia)...as my final year project or thesis is on (vegetarianism on ecology and vegatarian consideration)...i will be doing some survey on the willingness of the peer outside to participate in becoming a vegatarian for a sustainable environment..so i will nees everyone help on that..i will hv my survey questionaire out by this month so will need everyone to participate in it whether u perform lacto-vegetarianism, ovo-lacto vegetarianism, ovo vegetarianism or veganism...and non-violance we may exchange our survey questionaire too...thanks a lot..i am a newbie here too and may need everyone help in helping me in doing this studies

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
cannyong, I moved your post and responses out of the years-old thread in which you had put them. The member "non-violence" has not been to VB in a year. I doubt she or he will be much help.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I'd be happy to help anyway I can.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.