Votes: 0 0.0%
  • don't know / a mixture of both

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you think that vegetarianism is treated mainly as the end of the chain or a short time to eventually move onto veganism?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you mean for me, or for everyone and anyone else?

It seems to me that since veganism is vegetarianism to the extreme, vegetarianism is both a platform and a destination based on degrees.

rigmarole

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by epski

Depends on who you talk to, I suppose. I bypassed vegetarianism altogether, but for some that may be enough.
you can't bypass vegetarianism to become vegan since all vegans are vegetarians, albeit to the extreme

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
there are a lot of people saying they can go vegan once they move...i guess that's quite sad really, that there's so much misinformation or uncomfortable feeling with veg*n children / teenagers.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by dvmarie

I know one omni who kind of does this. He keeps his own chickens. He doesn't eat red meat, but he does consume his chickens (and their eggs). Well, good on him I guess. It's not for me, but I respect that he made some kind of stand. He doesn't have a problem with the killing - just the factory farming issue (cruelty and unsanitary conditions).
*winces* well i guess that's fair play. one of my omni type friends said the other day when i was freaking out people by telling them about meat said, 'if you couldn't face killing the animal yourself, you shouldn't eat meat'.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts