VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I'm a new vegetarian and I've just created a site to meet likeminded people. You may be interested, it's for vegetarians and vegans to meet up in Adelaide. Please check it out at www.meetup.com

If you like it I look forward to catching up in the near future. Feel free to suggest events

Michele

·
Registered
922 Posts
What a great idea ! I'd be interested if it wasn't so far away. LOL

I have already done a few meet ups abroad with members of other forums. I must say it has always been a pleasure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and thank you
Glad to hear you've always had a great time with the meetups abroad. Sad you're too far away for ours though ... if you ever visit SA keep us in mind. Here's to good times in Adelaide too *******

·
Registered
922 Posts
Off course I would come to a Vegan/Vegatrian meet up. It would prove easier to find a restaurant LOL.

I would than go to another meet up as I'm a member of a foodie forum, where we have many members DU who are really fun people.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey,

I wanted to check it out, but it doesn't seem to be listed in the meetup groups in Adelaide. :/

I hope it will be still around when I finally move to Adelaide, in a year or two.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.