VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to post this on my facebook but realized that none of my "real life" friends would share my enthusiam. :-(

So I got my first issue of Vegetarian Times today in my mailbox and I swear it was like Christmas for me! I read it as soon as I got it but I'm still sitting here looking over it...
I wish it were longer, but I'm still stoked! The recipes look awesome!

Christmas in May!

·
Arrrg! Me mateys.
5,591 Posts
Oh is it the one with the flowers in the salad, spring rolls, etc.? I was just at the store earlier with my mom, and someone set one out in the front part of the magazine area (the rest were placed was hidden in the back and hard to see). My mom started flipping through it and we saw the recipes with all the flowers and they looked so yummy, so we got it. (And then I left another one of them in front.
)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

Oh is it the one with the flowers in the salad, spring rolls, etc.? I was just at the store earlier with my mom, and someone set one out in the front part of the magazine area (the rest were placed was hidden in the back and hard to see). My mom started flipping through it and we saw the recipes with all the flowers and they looked so yummy, so we got it. (And then I left another one of them in front.
)
Yes the Dandelions! I'm considering driving around town now trying to find some.....lol.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
sooooo hippie for you

I am on the flipside....I didnt care for the mag and couldnt wait for my sub to run out......

Ride Free!!

Peace, LOve and Hippiness

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.