VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the vegetarian resturants in europe use vegan cleaners and vegan dishsoap? I know most of them do here, but i'm not so sure what its like in europe.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I think your question is too broad. "Europe"? You realise how many countries that includes? Would you like to be more specific?

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I just meant in general....whatever countries people have been to where the cleaning products are vegan.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
I don't know that veg. restaurants in the US use vegan cleanser necessarily. I would suspect that it's more common than in a mainstream joint, but that's just a guess.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Depends on the establishment itself more than the country, I think. I've been to a vegan restaurant in France which probably was vegan through and through (privately owned and run by a vegan). I believe almost all of the vegan/veggie restaurants/cafes I've been to in Manchester would put some extra thought into their cleaning products, as they're all very environmentally conscious as well as veggie. On the other hand, there are no veggie (vegan or not) restaurants in Greece, period. I think it would be safer to just ask.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts