VeggieBoards banner

vegetarian nation

2K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  Vegnik 
#1 ·
Well, not sure where to start but yah, basically I'm starting a new nation, and well, most people on other new nation sites were helpful but opposed the idea of a vegetarian nation strongly... so I was hoping maybe I would find supporters and maybe.. just maybe even some citizens... so thanks for listening and feel free to email and ask questions, aside from being vegetarian my nation named Doloja also is developing a unique culture and language, but in order to grow and develop I need more people... well, thanks or as we say in Dolojan sakhara razha

#3 ·
Nice idea. I like people who have dreams.

But why on earth do you want a MONARCHY/Democracy??? Monarchies suck big time.

And why stop at vegetarianism and not go the whole way to Veganism? Veganism is so much more compassionate than vegetarianism.

And are you REALLY wanting to be the Emperor of your Nation???????

#8 ·
Interesting. And uh... good luck. ...Maybe. I am opposed to the idea of a vegetarian nation.
I think it would be easier to encourage omnivores to adopt vegetarian diets if we live amongst them as neighbours. Create a nation, and they can target Vegetarians as a whole and condemn them more easily. Don't you think?

Also, wasn't Hitler on his way to making a vegetarian nation? Although, perhaps much more violently than you are thinking of attempting.

Is this a commune rather than a 'nation'?

#11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arainu View Post

Hitler on his way to making a vegetarian nation
If you mean hitler was vegetarian. I thought that was a myth. I'm not very "well read" on the subject but I was under the belife he abstained from eating some types of meat due to an illness?

Anyway, to the OP is this an internet/online nation or are you talking in "real life" ? Wouldn't it be a better use of time/resources to educate omnis in hope they too decide to "go" vegetarian? Thus making the nation you are part of more vegetarian (for lack of a better phrase) and aim towards having world wide a bigger proportion of vegetarians instead of segregating themselves and being thought of as "weird" ?

Either way good luck with it, it sounds like a nice place to live (ie: a veg*an place)

#21 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.