VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I attended my first college football game this weekend and was horrified at the food available there. Outside of popcorn, I had no real options to eat! I have considered writing someone a letter to complain. Any idea how to go about this? BTW...the game was at the University of Tennessee.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used to have your same problem! What I learned to do was carry around a 12 pack of veggie burgers with me to any tailgates. I would sneak them on the grill and the big, lumbering, meat eating jock heads would eat a veggie burger without even knowing it! After they finished the burgers I would ask if they liked veggie burgers. The answer was always a resounding NO! I then informed them what they just ate...I never felt so proud during those moments. Many times after these big burly men would come up to me in secret and ask where to buy these burgers.

Just a thought

p.s.i LOVE guerilla vegetarianism!

·
Not such a Beginner ;)
8,394 Posts
I go to the nfl games here, and there is nothing to eat in the stadium. We tailgate beforehand, eating like crazy, and then I wrap up a couple of sandwiches and bring them in. I just say 'You have no vegan food here' if a security guard says anything; I have never had a problem. And we get beer there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts