VeggieBoards banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Yep, you are right Epski. All I did was type in ADA in the search function and bam, they popped right up. Gotta love those tools....

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
exactly. i replied to what you said... i think. i expressed shame for not looking over the board to see if this news was already posted. i said i would kill myself to redeem my honour. i did not do that though. i am filthy white trash.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
I didn't see your reply. Perhaps it's in the other thread. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. White trash has its place in the great order of things. No call for being filthy, though. Put away the gun and pick up a bar of soap instead.

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by epski

I didn't see your reply. Perhaps it's in the other thread. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. White trash has its place in the great order of things. No call for being filthy, though. Put away the gun and pick up a bar of soap instead.
Who said anything about guns? If I do myself in, I am going to be a little more creative than put a hole in my head with a coward's "tool". As for the soap - NEVER!

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I think the tub may be full of TV Guides and beer cans.
Or maybe not. I just revealed a stereotype I have of white trash.

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by skylark

I think the tub may be full of TV Guides and beer cans.
Or maybe not. I just revealed a stereotype I have of white trash.
There are not TV Guides here, and all our beer cans get recycled. You are forgetting that I am "elite class." I am filthy and disgusting, yet I defy the typical sh!bag reality that is midwestern scumbags.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts