VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I posted this in the A&E forum also, but to repeat myself, I am doing a vegetarian cooking show on Brooklyn public access television. It's called the Post Punk Kitchen. Please look at the site: www.theppk.com

And tell me what you think. All feedback, encouragement, whatever, appreciated!

Thanks

xo Isa

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool! Hopefully I will get the database together soon, it is just so time consuming! Also, I'm going to make all the shows available on cd-rom.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
What station is it? I don't have cable, but if it's 13 or 25 or something like that, I'll try to catch it. (I'm in Queens)

I'm trying to make my own veggie cook book. I'm stock piling recipes at the moment. I'm an artist, so I want to make the book really great looking and take pictures of the food and all that. Don't know if it'll actually be completed and published, but that's my idea at the moment.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Oh damn! I'm in the process of writing and pitching a veg*n cooking show to our public access station in my town!

Your website is awesome! I have book marked it,
good luck to you eh!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Oh damn! I'm in the process of writing and pitching a veg*n cooking show to our public access station in my town!
Get in touch if you need any advice, I can also help you promote it.

Quote:
What station is it? I don't have cable, but if it's 13 or 25 or something like that, I'll try to catch it. (I'm in Queens)
It's BCAT, different stations in different parts of town, but Queens gets it I think. Send me somer recipes!

By the way we are on the homepage of Bust.com, under cool links!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Awesome. I emailed the food network awhile ago to add a raw food program to their network, but never heard back.

I've bookmarked your website. It's great!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.