VeggieBoards banner
141 - 154 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Thanks, Amy. When I watching catching up on Glee last week, there was a reference to Rachel being a vegan. It was a bit silly, but still something.

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
Ok, nothing the movie "Vombieland" that's veg**n, but Woody Harrelsons character keeping looking for the most "meaty" treat in the world-twinkies! I cringed everytime he said how much he wanted he wanted a twinkie, cause Woody himself is one of the most dedicated vegans in the business! I always wondered what he thought of that.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by silva View Post

Ok, nothing the movie "Vombieland" that's veg**n, but Woody Harrelsons character keeping looking for the most "meaty" treat in the world-twinkies! I cringed everytime he said how much he wanted he wanted a twinkie, cause Woody himself is one of the most dedicated vegans in the business! I always wondered what he thought of that.
Well it was a vegan twinkie that he ended up eating.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Oh my Sweet Moses, I *love* that movie. I laughed so hard. When Robin Williams isn't making crap like Mrs. Doubtfire and that "camping with my kid" movie, he can be pure genius.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJen View Post

Oh my Sweet Moses, I *love* that movie. I laughed so hard. When Robin Williams isn't making crap like Mrs. Doubtfire and that "camping with my kid" movie, he can be pure genius.
LOL. I agree that Death to Smoochy was great but that "camping with my kid" movie although far from his best work surprisingly had some funny moments.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJen View Post

Didn't he get a Razzie award for worst supporting actor for it?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

LOL. I agree that Death to Smoochy was great but that "camping with my kid" movie although far from his best work surprisingly had some funny moments.
I wasnt that fond of Death to Smoochy.....but I loved Mrs Doubtfire total hoot and a half and I liked RV too.....it was really funny.

Peace

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie-Tari-Jenn View Post

I wasnt that fond of Death to Smoochy.....but I loved Mrs Doubtfire total hoot and a half and I liked RV too.....it was really funny.

Peace
Old Dogs wasn't totally horrible either. Very sappy and predictable but Seth Green was hilarious and of course Robin Williams.

I don't know if this was mentioned yet but Year of The Dog with Molly Shannon. Although they made her seem like a crazy AR vegan activist and she wasn't really seen in a positive way and more like the crazy vegan stereotype

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289' date='09 June 2010 - 05:52 AM' timestamp='1276080748' post='2654792 View Post

Old Dogs wasn't totally horrible either. Very sappy and predictable but Seth Green was hilarious and of course Robin Williams.

I don't know if this was mentioned yet but Year of The Dog with Molly Shannon. Although they made her seem like a crazy AR vegan activist and she wasn't really seen in a positive way and more like the crazy vegan stereotype
I liked Year of The Dog Good Movie

Peace

141 - 154 of 154 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.