VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
While the tartar sauce sounds good, I'm wondering what you would eat it with? I only used it with fish.

The BBQ though...omnomnom.

·
Arrrg! Me mateys.
5,591 Posts
I can imagine using the BBQ one with stuff, and maybe the pesto/roasted garlic, but not the others. I still have most of a large jar of the regular I need to use up. I absolutely hated mayonnaise my entire life, and when I start thinking of Vegenaise as being mayonnaise I can't get myself to eat it. If I think of it just being something completely different (which technically it is) I can. Brains are weird.

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
What's pesto? Sounds exciting.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

I absolutely hated mayonnaise my entire life, and when I start thinking of Vegenaise as being mayonnaise I can't get myself to eat it. If I think of it just being something completely different (which technically it is) I can. Brains are weird.
I'm exactly the same way. The appearance and texture of regular and vegan mayo grosses me out but I might be willing to at least try the BBQ one. The rest though I have no interest in. I hate tarter sauce and pesto and although I love garlic and horseradish, I don't want them near nasty mayo.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Does Bearnaise vegenaise exist?

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
OMG OMG OMG! I am a total freak for Vegenaise, I will buy all of them!

I wonder how long I'll have to wait before those show up in my area... I want the pesto one NOW.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbivorous B.I.G. View Post

Me too. Sounds like an awesome veggie dip.
Great idea!!!

I want all of these too! I try to make tartar sauce with veganaise and relish mixed together. I like to dip french fries in it and put it in falafel wraps. But I bet this one is more accurate!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Days View Post

I've never actually had vegenaise, but I'm going to try to pick up a jar of that BBQ stuff

You are going to love it.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
neither have I

1 - 20 of 48 Posts