VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been raising vegetarian cats for 2 1/2 years but have been unable to find vegetarians homes for them in my community. Dead animal eaters would not make very happy homes for them that I can tell. I did lose one to an animal eater who tricked me into giving him one and then he told me he was turning it into a meat eater at my door and then left. So I have been afraid to give anymore away to animal eaters and am looking for vegetarians only.

Vegetarian animals are much healthier, more beatiful, better behaved, and have much less need for a vetinarian. They do not have the health problems that a meat eating animal does. I have four beautiful kittens that need vege homes right now. If you are interested or know someone who is please contact me at [email protected] or call at 206-768-0354. Thank you

On a different note: HELLO VEGETARIANS!!
I have been wondering where everyone was. I seem to be the only one around who doesn't have hamburer arm pits in my neighborhood and I am looking to meet other like minded people. I am also low income which makes it more difficult to get out and about, so I am looking for inexpensive opportunities.
Thanks Deby

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Welcome! I can't help you- I'm on the opposite side of the country.

A few of us have discussed feeding cats and dogs on a vegetarian diet, looking at both the ethical/moral and practical sides of it. I don't think we settled anything. It's apparently harder to feed a cat vegetarian than a dog. I have a cat and I'm interested in this topic, but I'm not prepared at this point to put her on a veg diet, although the food I buy her does contain non-meat ingredients. I also give her meat leftovers which my omni friends and family are going to throw out (provided those leftovers are healthy for cats!)

Being as cats are carnivores, I'm not so worried that meat in itself would make a cat sick. I just don't like the idea of sacrificing one animal for another, although I do love my cat.

ETA: DUH. I ought to have also mentioned that you should think carefully about including your phone # or email address in your post... Thanks, Jen and Jeezycreezy.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Deby..I'm nowhere near Seattle, so I can't help you on that front.

I did want to mention that you may want to remove your telephone number from the post, since it's visible to anyone on the web.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
...and posting your email address on VB is a surefire recipe for spam.

(I am currently flush with veg cats. Sorry. No room at the inn.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts