VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love you all sooo much-no joke. Your existence makes my life happier and easier! Congrats and Thank you for being part of the best lifestyle possible!

Keep up the amazing work you all do for animals,Earth,people and your health! <3

I really do love you all, I cant even find the words to share how grateful I am that your all here

Have a wonderful day/night!!!!

·
Vegan Very Metal
774 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieMuffin74 View Post

I love you all sooo much-no joke. Your existence makes my life happier and easier! Congrats and Thank you for being part of the best lifestyle possible!

Keep up the amazing work you all do for animals,Earth,people and your health! <3

I really do love you all, I cant even find the words to share how grateful I am that your all here

Did you break into a song, just after posting this?

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Right back at ya!

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Thanks for the kind words to veggie people. You're a great person, too

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieMuffin74 View Post

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.