1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
I consider myself a Christian.

Now, I only:

Kill people who had it coming,

Covet my neighbor's wife if she's not real attractive,

Pray to all my other gods (really they're just unwitting strangers) before I pray to God,

Steal cars from the wealthy,

Cheat on my wife (but it's with her sister),

Take the Lord's name in vain (in a daily "cleansing" ritual),

Dishonor my mom and dad (by publicly flogging them),

Can't quite seem to remember when the sabbath is (I really do have to get a PDA),

Lie to everyone (in fact none of the above is true and I am not male, I'm actually a Sub-Saharan Mongoose),

and constantly make graven images (okay, I'll be honest, I don't know what that is).

(And sometimes I combine all of those activities into one outstanding party)

I'm not going to let any "church" or "bible" tell me I'm not a Christian.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by purrpelle View Post

the difference is, if you do all those things, and consider yourself a Christian, then you'll go to hell.

what can the "vegan society" do to me?

there are a kajillion different definitons of vegan. you get to decide what kind of vegan you want to be and what vegan means to you.
Ah yes, but you've apparently not heard of Dante's little known 10th ring (and no it is not my cousin Dante from the Bronx who wears lots of rings, has lots of chest hair, and makes clicking sounds while firing his imaginary six shooters) that is reserved for vegans who are, in fact, not.

But then again, this guy:
isn't as mean as everyone thinks.

Except his favorite thing is to offer you a vegetarian meal, then laugh when the plate shows up with a beef brisket on it. He can be a real jokester sometimes.......

·
Registered
680 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by purrpelle View Post

the difference is, if you do all those things, and consider yourself a Christian, then you'll go to hell.

what can the "vegan society" do to me?

there are a kajillion different definitons of vegan. you get to decide what kind of vegan you want to be and what vegan means to you.
Ah yes, but you've apparently not heard of Dante's little known 10th ring (and no it is not my cousin Dante from the Bronx who wears lots of rings, has lots of chest hair, and makes clicking sounds while firing his imaginary six shooters) that is reserved for vegans who are, in fact, not.

But then again, this guy:
isn't as mean as everyone thinks.

Except his favorite thing is to offer you a vegetarian meal, then laugh when the plate shows up with a beef brisket on it. He can be a real jokester sometimes.......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts