VeggieBoards banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
androgyne | vegan
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just bought these days a gorgeous light brown pair of suede boots, synthetic of course,but still I can't wear them until I use something as a waterproofer on their so sensible surface, unless I want to only wear them a week until the first rain and mud drops to unmercifully destroy them. There is any vegan alternative, even home made doesn't matter, anything, can replace that spray for suede?... Thanks.

·
No flesh since 99'
959 Posts
Have you tried the Kiwi brand spray made of silicone? Not 100% certain it's ok on suede, but it worked wonders on my new walking shoes in regards to making them weather resistant. Might be worth a shot to test on a small patch to see how it dries.

·
androgyne | vegan
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried the Kiwi brand spray made of silicone? Not 100% certain it's ok on suede, but it worked wonders on my new walking shoes in regards to making them weather resistant. Might be worth a shot to test on a small patch to see how it dries.
Oh, I'll give it a try, it sounds like a good idea. I even searched and found several shopping sites have it, but I bet I will find it in a supermarket as well. And I drive there tomorrow.
Thanks a lot!!:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts