VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knew of any brands of vitamins that may be vegan that I DONT have to order online? I don't have a credit card and feel that I do need vitamins to stay healthy, however..I'm not sure where/how to look for them. IF anyone knows of any stores or brands that are vegan, please tell me. thank ya.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Your best bet is to go to a health food store and ask somebody who is working there if they have vegan vitamins. I did that and the woman found soem for me and reassured me that they were vegan.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I buy vegan vitamins from Golden Glow - 1300 363 656 . They indicate which vitamins are vegan and send out excellent catalog. You can order a catalog by phone. When you order and get the invoice, send a postal note. They are at 15 Lisgar St Virginia (Brisbane) if you want to see them, or write to Reply Paid 45, Virginia BC, Q, 4014.

The same applies to Healthstream who are in NSW. No need to put a stamp on the envelope, simply write to Reply Paid 65365 Hilton Healthstream, 3 Romsey St, Waitara NSW 2077. Their catalog also indicates which vitamins are vegan.

·
Registered
326 Posts
How much does a bottle of VegLife cost at Whole Foods? How many in a bottle? I'm debating whether to buy from Pangea or the HFS. Thanks.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Wish I could remember how much the VegLife Vegan B-Complex vitamins cost at Whole Foods, but for the life of me, I can't. It might have been $7, it might have been $12. I just can't remember. The bottle has (or had, rather!) 50 tablets in it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I use DEVA multivitamins and their omega-3. vegan and reasonable prices. Freeda is cheap but I am not sure if everything they carry are vegan, I think they only claim to be vegetarian.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts