VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend any good vegan or veggie restaurants in Ft Lauderdale? I'll be there later this month.

I heard Sublime was awesome but their website says they are closed


Thanks!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,664 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefaroni View Post

Can anyone recommend any good vegan or veggie restaurants in Ft Lauderdale? I'll be there later this month.

I heard Sublime was awesome but their website says they are closed


Thanks!!
Sublime is excellent, and is is currently closed. I did hear that it will be opening in December (not sure if it is true or not). Are you travelling to Ft Lauderdale from quite far away? If you're willing to make a trip into Miami, there are several places that are veg friendly (and a raw vegan farmer's market on Saturdays!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyvel View Post

Sublime is excellent, and is is currently closed. I did hear that it will be opening in December (not sure if it is true or not). Are you travelling to Ft Lauderdale from quite far away? If you're willing to make a trip into Miami, there are several places that are veg friendly (and a raw vegan farmer's market on Saturdays!)
Hi fyvel - I'll be flying into FLL from home (RI). I'll only be there for one night before a cruise, and unfortunately, it'll be before December


Thanks for the advice though! I googled and did find a couple of potential places to eat - East Coast Burrito Factory, Natural Vibez, and one other place (can't remember) so I'll probably try one of those.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,664 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefaroni View Post

Hi fyvel - I'll be flying into FLL from home (RI). I'll only be there for one night before a cruise, and unfortunately, it'll be before December


Thanks for the advice though! I googled and did find a couple of potential places to eat - East Coast Burrito Factory, Natural Vibez, and one other place (can't remember) so I'll probably try one of those.
Glad you found some places to eat!
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top