VeggieBoards banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!

There are so many meat/dairy based mukbang channels on youtube. I would love to see more vegan/vegetarian ones on there! If you have a mukbang channel or you do mukbang videos on occasion, drop your channel name in the thread. I would love to follow and support you.

Here's our first video:

·
Bandit
544 Posts
I think mukbangs are a symbol of gluttony and greed, which is the anthesis of why I'm vegan, and on the health side, I think they trigger viewers who are bulimic or have binge eating disorder.

Nikado Avacado used to do vegan mukbangs, but they were primarily vegan junk food, and he developed problems from his highly processed empty calorie diet, blamed it on veganism, and now does binge videos of American fast food, which makes zero sense, because it has the same processed and empty calorie quality of his prior diet. He clearly is a trainwreck of a person, as are many other mukbang personalities, like TP.

I have heard Mommy Tang does "healthier" vegan mukbangs, so there are other channels, and she's extremely popular. So thanks but no thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts