VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

I have been a Vegetarian for a couple of months now and haven't looked back, today I have decided to make the transition to Vegan. I am going to do it in steps, first cutting out the obvious then moving to reading lables etc. I dont plan on labeling myself as a vegan to friends and family, at least till the switch is complete (because I dont want the unfounded arugments to multiply) but that is my aim.

Just wanted to post coz its a big step and I wanted to share

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good luck! It took me about a month and a half or so to get there completely. Whenever I was at home I cooked vegan, but if I was out I'd make some exceptions. It got to a point where one day I decided I was ready just to break completely and I've not looked back.

Hope you don't find it too tough!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Nice!
Welcome, and may your journey be a smooth one~ (still transitioning myself~ I know at home and do my best away from home... I don't THINK I've slipped up, but I can't be 100% sure of a couple things this last month...)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yay!! Good for you! I just switched from vegetarian to vegan about a week ago, so I know how it is! Take one day at a time, and above all enjoy what you're eating! It's healthy and tasty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.