VeggieBoards banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many other people here have vegan tattoos?

I got mine on Saturday, it was done by hand by the lovely vegan tattooist Adam Sage at Temple Tatu in Brighton, UK.

It's hard to smile when you're doing this!!

[attachment=5089[IMG alt=""]https://www.veggieboards.com/images/smilies/grin.gif[/IMG]SC02094sml.jpg]

Heres a close up:

[attachment=5090[IMG alt=""]https://www.veggieboards.com/images/smilies/grin.gif[/IMG]SC02094smlbig.jpg]
LL
LL

·
Registered
160 Posts
Cool tattoo. Seems like it would hurt a lot getting it were you did though. I don't have one yet (have to wait two more years until I'm 18), but I can't wait. There was another thread about vegan-related tattoos not long ago that will probably pop up if you do a search for it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
OUCH! I don't have any tats, and no guts to get one either! I only have a sterling silver ring, (on my finger), that says VEGAN on it. So I guess that shows you just exactly how much of a wimp I am! HA!

·
Registered
320 Posts
When I saw this title I thought you meant that some tattoos had non-vegan 'ingredients' in them!

I want to get a tattoo when I'm older...of a design in an old ecology book, quite random but it looks like a 'tribal' design but kind of unique, it's actually the inside of a kangaroo rat's lung...so it's a natural thing really!

Is that a bit weird? Also does it seem anti-animal rights as it is drawn from the inside of an animal's body?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by llamapower View Post

When I saw this title I thought you meant that some tattoos had non-vegan 'ingredients' in them!
Actually, I've heard that some pigments used for tattoos aren't vegan. Or, now that I think about it, the glycerin that carries the pigment could be from animal sources.

Either way, it's best to ask or go to a place that you know has vegan ink.

·
Registered
9 Posts
ooh i love your tattoo! ive been considering an inner lip tattoo but didnt know if it was possible with lip piercings-can i spy snakebites though?

ive got four tats at the moment and many more planned including a veggie one(and maybe a vegan one once ive been one a while lol)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.