VeggieBoards banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I am looking for vegan skate shoes for a long time. I have become rather desperate these days, since vans rowley is not vegan for 2 years now. Since then I tried IPATH which was a bad decision (poor quality). I would not like to buy macbeth as they are neiter really my style nor designed to skate (also according to my friends experience they are rather poor quality). I absolutely hate slip ons, so that is out of the question. I might have a heavy taste, but for ****'s sake why is it that hard to find a pair of 2 colour, 'normal' style vegan skate shoes?
Started with Trollying through the local shops, tried ebay, amazon, even
vegetarian-shoes without any luck. I have even tried to get in touch with the sellers, did not have response. If I did find something then size problems, shipping problems etc.
All all emerica reynolds 3 vegan? Any other ideas?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Besides iPath you can try any of Geoff Rowley's Vans since he is vegan so are his shoes. Try changing the composition at this search page and you can see what could be vegan (always verify). It is obviously limited to what they carry.

http://www.skatewarehouse.com/menshoes.html

The best vegan skate shoes I've had are Adio Kenny V2, sadly they don't make them anymore (I still have a new pair in the box I bought years ago).

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Ed Templeton is vegan so maybe his should would work too. I think they're Emerica. I haven't been following the skate scene for like 4 years now so I could be wrong lol.

·
Registered
892 Posts
MacBeths are really good for skating and they say vegan on them. i've seen vegan circas before but not for a year or two now. Also vans are usually vegan.

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the help and advice. I am wearing fallen at the moment, so far I am not disappointed. Thought of settling with it, however it is still hard to get them (living in the middle of nowhere). I might call on my friends in the US or UK as in terms of shipping opportunities it is much better. Again, thank you all.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lackow_the_Homeless View Post

Thanks for the help and advice. I am wearing fallen at the moment, so far I am not disappointed. Thought of settling with it, however it is still hard to get them (living in the middle of nowhere). I might call on my friends in the US or UK as in terms of shipping opportunities it is much better. Again, thank you all.
Where did you find vegan fallen?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegansarawr View Post

Where did you find vegan fallen?
Fallen Chief and Black Ops II are synthetic

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.