VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Glad you liked the vegan salmon. It's always nice when you can find an alternative to the foods you used to love.

When you come up to visit me, you can buy more. I would try them, but I never liked fish.

I would love to find some vegan chicken patties or nuggets though. Anyone know of any? All the ones I find have eggs in them.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Yeah it was the veat ones.

So I thought it said Wheat Protein, not Whey Protein.

Blah - I feel ashamed in myself for not looking closer, but the stupid package had 100% VEGETARIAN written all over it and another place it said: No eggs, blablablabal 100% vegetarian patty! So in my excitement of having vegan fish I misread whey as wheat.

blah. Thank God I didn't eat the whole thing. Just a few bites before reading the package again...but still... blah... I almost threw up last night - Doing a detox today because of it - blah.

I guess the kitten outside can have the rest.

And I'm sending the box to the company for a refund.

...sigh

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezycreezy View Post

Of course, this raises the question of why? Why whey? Surely they could make fake fish without it?
Maybe the dairy industry pays them to put it in... who knows.

Stupid thing cost me $5.

that cat better love it.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.