VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
by Robin Robertson

The Ultimate guide to meat-free, dairy-free and egg-free cooking that everyone will enjoy. 400 Irresistable Recipes

I am very impressed with this book so far. It gives WAY to much information but in a good way. I am only a chapter into it and I can't even imagine eating cheese again.

The recipes seem to be very simple and don't call for unusual/strange ingredients.

I checked it out at the local library but I think I am going to have to go buy one.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I just ordered a copy from Amazon a couple days ago. Many good reviews on it around here. I can't wait to get it! Please let me know what recipes are good!!

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
I ordered quite a few books from Amazon the other day but passed this one up based on a negative review... So you would suggest getting it the next time I'm looking for a vegan cookbook?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I love this book - in fact it is one of my favorite cookbooks and I am not even vegan. Most of the recipes are quick and easy to make and they are quite tasty. Good purchase.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I bought it the other day, when I went cookbook crazy. Have not sat down, and tried any of the recipies, but it is the best variety vegan recipes I have come across. I also bought a couple vegetarian student book, for the simplicity and ease of the recipes, and also the uncheese cook book.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
My grandparents got it for me (and my mom) for our birthday. I love it, even though we got it a month ago and still haven't tried any of the recipies.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I've prepared six recipes out of it so far, and they were all very good. I like the general cooking tips in the front of the book too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts