VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Made my first batch of vegan pancakes!

Now I can't figure out why pancakes are normally made with eggs. The recipe didn't even have a substitution.

It was the coconut pancakes with pineapple sauce from Vegan with a Vengeance. We had breakfast for dinner. It was delish.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I made my first vegan pancakes last weekend. Not so good. I used a mix. I think I will have to try some other kinds. Good to know they do exist.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey, Im Littilesis! I'm new! Hey, Is any one RAW vegan here?Or so called a RAW fooder? I'm trying to go raw ... but i its working very well. Any ways, I live in texas, I'm 13 and one of almost 7 childeren, being second oldest. My older brother is 16. I hope I can get to know most of u!!!!

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by littilesis View Post

hey, Im Littilesis! I'm new! Hey, Is any one RAW vegan here?Or so called a RAW fooder? I'm trying to go raw ... but i its working very well. Any ways, I live in texas, I'm 13 and one of almost 7 childeren, being second oldest. My older brother is 16. I hope I can get to know most of u!!!!

Hi, Littlesis. Please use the "Introduce Yourself" forum.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I've been making vegan pancakes for several months now...

I like toying around with recipes and usually making up my own. (with slight variations each time)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts