Registered
1,280 Posts
yeah i know this one, i sing it ( badly ) sometimes ^^

macka b means dead corpse

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Awesome.

OK, everyone, our assignment is to memorize those lyrics so that the next time someone asks you, "What do you eat?" we can reply,

"I eat callaloo, ackee, sweet potato, yam, banana and tomato, cabbage, spinach, avocado, cho cho, butter bean and cocoa, casasava, courgette, millet, plantain, rice and peas and pumpkin, mango, dates and guava, chickpeas and casava, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, onion, fennel and cucumber, plum, pear and papaya, aubergine, limes, lentils and quinoa, almond bread and almond flour, watercress and okra, tofu and sweet pepper, couscous and carrot, broccoli and coconut, peaches, apple, apricot, grapefruit, jackfruit, soursop, pistachios, cashews and almonds, walnut, peanuts also pecans, sesame seeds, sunflower, lemon, orange, pineapple and melon, bulgar wheat and garlic, kiwi, corn and turnip, bok choy and pomegranate, berries, cherries and strawberries, beets, grapefuit and celery.."

·
Registered
642 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parsnip View Post

Awesome.

OK, everyone, our assignment is to memorize those lyrics so that the next time someone asks you, "What do you eat?" we can reply,

"I eat callaloo, ackee, sweet potato, yam, banana and tomato, cabbage, spinach, avocado, cho cho, butter bean and cocoa, casasava, courgette, millet, plantain, rice and peas and pumpkin, mango, dates and guava, chickpeas and casava, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, onion, fennel and cucumber, plum, pear and papaya, aubergine, limes, lentils and quinoa, almond bread and almond flour, watercress and okra, tofu and sweet pepper, couscous and carrot, broccoli and coconut, peaches, apple, apricot, grapefruit, jackfruit, soursop, pistachios, cashews and almonds, walnut, peanuts also pecans, sesame seeds, sunflower, lemon, orange, pineapple and melon, bulgar wheat and garlic, kiwi, corn and turnip, bok choy and pomegranate, berries, cherries and strawberries, beets, grapefuit and celery.."
I had this same thought.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts