VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kreeli, I just realized your site is Veganmania. I made your Strawberry Almond Triple layer cake for my son Sebastian's 3rd birthday last week. That is the best cake I've ever had,everyone else agreed too! Ymmmm

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hello Punkmommy,

I am also from Veg Web...(i miss it!!) I am a mother of 3 cutie pie girls 6,2 and 7 weeks. We are all religiously vegan!

Im hoping to give and receive a lot of support from vegan mothers on this site as much as i did on Veg Web...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,

I hope to post in this board from time to time. I don't have any local veg friends, and raising our two daughters as vegans in an "omni world" is difficult at best.

Just recently, my dad re-married, and I met our new relatives for the first time at the wedding rehearsal dinner. I spent most of that evening running after our 2 year old to keep her from eating non-vegan stuff and stealing other kids' toys. They must have thought I was really wierd. Oh well..

Our daughters are 9 months and 2 years.

..and thanks to the local residents for welcoming in the VegWebbers. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that will work out okay.

Yvette

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.