VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the perfect recipe for it. First cook your noddles and strain them, turn down burner heat to 3 or 4. Melt in 1 tbsp of vegan margarine, 2 tbsp of vegan cream cheese (I recommend toffuti) 1/2 cup of mozzarella daiya, 1/2 cup of cheddar daiya. Stir all until melted. Quick and easy, also tastes more like cheese than KD. These are approximations since I don't own measuring cups and makes a large single serving.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
So trying this the second I can get my hands on some Daiya.
Not available anywhere I do my shopping yet.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I'm in Nova Scotia, and not near any cities.
Maybe next time I'm in Hali I'll have a look around, but I don't expect to be able to find it. Not unless it becomes more widely available in the meantime...

·
Banned
1,529 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberlily1983 View Post

I'm in Nova Scotia, and not near any cities.
Maybe next time I'm in Hali I'll have a look around, but I don't expect to be able to find it. Not unless it becomes more widely available in the meantime...
I'm taking a road trip around Nova Scotia for two weeks, starting the 19th of June. If they don't sell it there I can always swing by with some from Montreal. I just found a store that sold it, today. It's been two years that I've been wanting to try it, but the cost for air shipping and ice packs was always out of my budget. The **** is legit, tastes yummy and melts ! It's unreal!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatVegan1980 View Post

Thanks for this! As much as I LOVE the "Mac Daddy" recipe from "Veganomicon", it can be a real pain to make. This seems a lot quicker and tastier!
Is that the recipe that was like fifteen ingredients long and called for absurd ingredients?
This one: http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2007/10...nd-cheeze.html
I saw it and thats what inspired my recipe, cause I had none of those things except pasta and cornstarch lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.