VeggieBoards banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Pallavi and I am a food blogger. I have been writing about vegan and vegetarian recipes on my blog Veggie Zest for past 3 years.

I wanted to share with you that I am collaborating with a yoga retreat located in Montesquieu, Aquitaine, France for a cooking workshop. I will be teaching vegan and gluten free Indian dishes made healthy for day to day menu. We are in the process of promoting the workshop and reach people who might find it interesting and useful to attend this workshop. We are trying to reach as many vegans and vegetarians as possible and I feel with your help we can reach a substantial number.

Below is the link to the event with all the details, please go through it once and check out the schedule and the fab menu. Please leave your thoughts and comments - your input is much appreciated. Thanks so much!

http://www.littlefrenchretreat.com/...ian-indian-cookery-workshop-with-veggie-zest/

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
You have a couple of dairy products on that menu, so the title of this thread should have used the word vegetarian and not vegan.
Menu looks good. Expensive, but if accommodation is offered then I guess it is justified. Plus, everything is expensive in France anyway.
Good luck with it, and hope some meat eaters come to it and see how vegetarian food can be tasty.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
MOD NOTE: I moved it from the Introduction page to the Vegetarian Support forums instead. Carry on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts