VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone has seen the horribly offensive epic meal time videos on youtube? But two vegans made a parody of it, and the first time I watched it I cried from laughing so hard.

ok so the embedded code didn't work :S

so heres the link:

·
Registered
147 Posts
OMG ahahaha lol
"would you eat a bunny?! what is this vietnam?!"
ROFL ahahaha

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegansarawr View Post

I don't know if anyone has seen the horribly offensive epic meal time videos on youtube?
Well, I think that the first ones they did was pretty decent.

Now it has just turned into another sausagefest, which I already can see on a better channel anyway.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Haha, I just saw these yesterday, they need to make moar!!! They're hilarious! Though the second was a bit less so...

·
Registered
15 Posts
is it funny
??
this video makes me mad
they should respect food more than this
if they have much food and they play with it, others are die from hunger
they really should fast for a day of two so they can think of the value of food

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by R4Taiba View Post

is it funny
??
this video makes me mad
they should respect food more than this
if they have much food and they play with it, others are die from hunger
they really should fast for a day of two so they can think of the value of food
I think to see the humor you need to see the original epic mealtime to see what they are making fun of. Cause the original involves all meat.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LMAO, I should have made the warning: excrete urine before viewing

·
Registered
15 Posts
ooooooooooh my god I see the original thing its disgusting they are crazy
why are they treat food like this. watching this makes me want to slap them

·
Banned
3,641 Posts
I didn't care for the Asian slanders, but overall, it was kind of funny. I saw another video they did and it was pretty much the same thing.

The best part of this video was him licking the bunny.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepydvdr View Post

I didn't care for the Asian slanders, but overall, it was kind of funny. I saw another video they did and it was pretty much the same thing.

The best part of this video was him licking the bunny.
The Vietnam comment I believe was directed at the war and not the country. The unfortunate thing about the China comment is that the joke has accuracy due to the amount of female babies aborted because the society places more values on males than females. I consider it an accurate comparison, kind of like the meat industry vs holocaust.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by R4Taiba View Post

ooooooooooh my god I see the original thing its disgusting they are crazy
why are they treat food like this. watching this makes me want to slap them
I don't mind omnivores necessarily, but to make that much food and fry almost everything and then practically shallow the entire thing is absolutely disgusting.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by promqueen View Post

I don't mind omnivores necessarily, but to make that much food and fry almost everything and then practically shallow the entire thing is absolutely disgusting.
Oh by no means do i mind omnivores but putting five difference birds wrapped in bacon inside a pig is more than disgusting. Heart failure and colon cancer will bring all those morons (epic meal morons not all omnis) their karma

·
Banned
3,641 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by promqueen View Post

I think it is supposed to be disgusting on purpose. I also think they are trying to break the vegan stereotypes like vegans are not fun/funny and they only eat vegetables/healthy foods.

·
Registered
193 Posts
My partner LOVE Epic meal time (he's an omni and I think he just finds it funny).

The PETA one was okay, I liked that they tried....but the guy doing it looks like a douche. Also, I think I would've rather seen a meal that looked amazing and convinced people to try and eat Vegan.

I've actually talked to a few girlfriends about making one (before I saw that PETA did a response video)

·
Registered
499 Posts
I think it was supposed to be disgusting, because from what I saw of the originals, their meals are quite vile. I think it was more poking fun at them than seriously promoting veganism.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts