VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I am starting up a vegan dessert company in the Fraser Valley British Columbia. If you are interested, check out my page on Facebook under: Goods of Eden. Even if you don't live in the area feel free to "like" as I post fun vegan pictures, quotes and comics. Thanks!

-Laura

·
Registered
922 Posts
Good luck with your adventure.
I wouldn't have thought that there was a huge demand for Vegan desserts. What kind of desserts are you going to sell ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vegan bakeries are definitively growing around the world. I live an hour away from Vancouver where there is one. However there is not one in any of the in between cities. I am just in the process of researching it and saving money to apply for a business license etc.
I have taken cake decorating courses so I would be selling cakes, cupcakes as well as cookies, muffins, brownies etc. etc.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by goods of eden View Post

Vegan bakeries are definitively growing around the world. I live an hour away from Vancouver where there is one. However there is not one in any of the in between cities. I am just in the process of researching it and saving money to apply for a business license etc.
I have taken cake decorating courses so I would be selling cakes, cupcakes as well as cookies, muffins, brownies etc. etc.
Do you live in a largely populated town ? I have been to Vancouver but not to any of the surrounding areas except for the Island. I have been there 3 times.

Your idea seems great and it must be very exciting to start up a bakery. Do let us know when you start and send a link.

Good luck !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts