VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Not any good ones, unfortunately. Dating sites only represent a fraction of the people in any area, and vegans are few and far between as it is.

There are only two good options:

1. Move somewhere with more vegans, and meet somebody in person.

2. Veganize a bunch of omnivores. Most of them won't get into it. But eventually you'll find one who will go above and beyond (like get more into animal rights on their own and surprise you)- those are the new vegans who might be dating material. Tell them that you're thinking of giving up veganism- if they try to talk you into staying vegan, you've found a keeper. Now just to find out if you're at all compatible... -_-

Ah, and there's also the expensive:

3. Use the internet, and travel all over the world meeting people and... usually not hitting it off. Been there, done that- big waste of time/money.

But #2- it takes a while, but you veganize people in the process, so it's not a total waste.

It's a long and involved process. But if you want a meaningful serious relationship, there's no alternative.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

Veggieboards.
People find dates here?

·
Registered
25 Posts
You may stand a decent chance of finding someone on veggieconnection since you live in the states, just have to pay a small fee to actually talk to them.

·
Registered
116 Posts
veggieconnection seems to me like the most active sight you'll find. it's taken me a few years but i've met a few people i've got along with from there. as well as one or two from misc. sites. (i've been looking for quite a while :p) just hope you're open to moving and handling long distance.

·
I ♥ Vegan Guys ◕‿◕
3,229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan Lover View Post

I just came across a new 'strictly vegan' site and recognize a few folks from the Los Angeles area. It's not a free site, but one fee covers you indefinitely. I get sick of being bombarded by the adds that occur on the free sites. Check it out;

www.veganlovesearch.com
That's pretty cool. I also know of Vegan Passions, though I swear nobody actively uses it past like a week.

http://www.veganpassions.com/

Yeah it's free, but if there are any ads...ummmm I don't see them har har har.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I don't exactly live in a hotspot of veganism, there are literally 3 vegan girls I've found on dating sites who live within ~50 miles of me. I guess I'll have to wait 'til I move to a more veggie-friendly area.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.