VeggieBoards banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, we are a married couple both 46 years old and desperately hoping for a child since 2008. Unfortunately I have some autoimmune diseases and IVF didn’t work. Since 2018, when I had a total hysterectomy due to endometriosis and adenymosis, we are in the Dutch adoption trajectory. We hope to be able to welcome a child between 4 and 6 years old in 2022 or 2023. As we are from Hungarian origin we hope to welcome a child sooner if he/she is Hungarian. We are vegan (for the animals) since 3 years and we want to raise our kiddo vegan.
Hungarians are the worst eaters in the world. They eat highly processed dead animals and fat cream made of animals. That is why they have the highest amount of death cases of colon cancer, diabetes and other related diseases in Europe.
An adoptive child wil be traumatised and most important for us is that he/she will be felt loved, cared for and safe with us.
I have read here that more vegan couples asked the same question years earlier. I wonder how their adoptive child got used to a vegan lifestyle.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts