VeggieBoards banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently found 6 vegan chocolate bars, so I did a taste test and review :)

Check it out and let me know if you've tried any of these and if you agree with my review/reactions!

And if you know of any other vegan chocolate bars, please let me know! I'd love to try'em!
:)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Where did you get that Snap! chocolate bar? Any stores (in Hamilton - Toronto) that sell it? Don't like to buy food items online. Not a huge fan of chocolate, but Crunch used to be one of the chocolates that I liked most.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where did you get that Snap! chocolate bar? Any stores (in Hamilton - Toronto) that sell it? Don't like to buy food items online. Not a huge fan of chocolate, but Crunch used to be one of the chocolates that I liked most.
Thanks for checking out my vid :) xo
I found them at Good Rebel in Toronto, and I've also found a good variety of them at Whole Foods too :)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Cool. I go to the Whole Foods in Oakville once in a while (was there just yesterday), but never looked at their chocolate section. I will look for it next time.

Reactions: MeatFreeAthlete

·
Super Moderator
8,959 Posts
I liked your presentation!
I remember trying a couple of vegan candy bars, but can't remember their names. One was like milky way, and i thought it was kinda 'meh'. I think Jokerz was the other one. I don't get why they're not better really.

My favorite candy ever is dark chocolate covered crystallized ginger, either Trader Joes or Chocolove- but i dont' find the chocolove anymore

I'm really just glad to at least be away from candy!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I liked your presentation!
I remember trying a couple of vegan candy bars, but can't remember their names. One was like milky way, and i thought it was kinda 'meh'. I think Jokerz was the other one. I don't get why they're not better really.

My favorite candy ever is dark chocolate covered crystallized ginger, either Trader Joes or Chocolove- but i dont' find the chocolove anymore

I'm really just glad to at least be away from candy!
Thanks so much silva! :)
Dark chocolate covered crystallized ginger sounds SO good! I'm going to keep my eye open for that!!

·
Super Moderator
8,959 Posts
I made dark chocolate covered walnut clusters in a hot car last summer. I had a mini silicone muffin tray I got from a Goodwill and never used, worked great with trader joes chocolate chips and walnut pieces. They completely melted and just took a little stir to lose the chip shape!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I've had Jokerz and Mahalo and I loved them both. Mounds was my favorite candy bar so having something similar is really nice. Plus, there is just something that excites me about being able to have the option!

Generally, I just buy dark chocolate bars without any dairy in them. I really love the Bark chocolates, too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts