VeggieBoards banner

Vegan Cake Pop Recipe

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Purp 
#1 ·
I'm wondering if anyone has a vegan cake pop recipe that they've had success using in a cake pop maker? I am having a hard time with this because there are some vegan cake pop recipes online, but they are all done by hand. I am looking into getting a maker, but I've been readitng that traditional cake recipes need to be modified by adding an additional egg and chocolate pudding to make the batter denser. So I am not sure what a good vegan equivalent would be. Any ideas??!

#2 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara View Post

I'm wondering if anyone has a vegan cake pop recipe that they've had success using in a cake pop maker? I am having a hard time with this because there are some vegan cake pop recipes online, but they are all done by hand. I am looking into getting a maker, but I've been readitng that traditional cake recipes need to be modified by adding an additional egg and chocolate pudding to make the batter denser. So I am not sure what a good vegan equivalent would be. Any ideas??!
I found these results on Google. The top one looks good (vegan housewives). I've never made cake pops, so I'm not sure about thinkening the batter. Good luck, and I hope this helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.