VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent View Post

I think people should start the day with raw food.
I think people should start the day with chocolate!

Umm today I had museli with ricemilk, which I have most days actually. I used to have the luxery of dorset cereals but now I'm paying for food myself I have sainsburys own brand museli which is actually pretty good.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
now that it's summer, Kashi Island Vanilla cereal with strawberries and blueberries added!

Wintertime is oatmeal with raisins and brown sugar and cinnamon, or homemade waffles.

·
Registered
964 Posts
I make a kick-arse vegan tofu scramble that's better than any other tofu scramble I had. The last time I made it I made grilled breakfast sandwiches with them:

I used vegan butter on one side of each slice of bread (to make the grilled sandwiches)
I slathered We Can't Say It's Cheese on one slice of bread and veganaise on the other slice.
I put my tofu scramble on one half and sliced avocado and tomato on the other. Sprinkle on some Daiya cheese. Grill and enjoy with a side of hashbrowns.

I wish restaurants served such good a vegan breakfast but they don't.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My kids will love this. I think it might even satisfy my teen boy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calhoun07 View Post

I make a kick-arse vegan tofu scramble that's better than any other tofu scramble I had. The last time I made it I made grilled breakfast sandwiches with them:

I used vegan butter on one side of each slice of bread (to make the grilled sandwiches)
I slathered We Can't Say It's Cheese on one slice of bread and veganaise on the other slice.
I put my tofu scramble on one half and sliced avocado and tomato on the other. Sprinkle on some Daiya cheese. Grill and enjoy with a side of hashbrowns.

·
Registered
12,079 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia82 View Post

Miso soup. Seriously, it's tasty as a breakfast food!
I love soup for breakfast...but during the winter, not so much summer.

Quote:

This sounds awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent View Post

An apple and some sultanas.

I think people should start the day with raw food.
During the summer months, I almost always have fresh fruit as my first meal.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Quote:

I put my tofu scramble on one half and sliced avocado and tomato on the other. Sprinkle on some Daiya cheese. Grill and enjoy with a side of hashbr

Dang! That sounds fantastic! Tell me more about your tofu scramble recipe.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.