VeggieBoards banner

Vegan au pair :)

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  AlainWinthrope 
#1 ·
Hello everybody

My name is Jana, I am almost 19 years old (4 days left
) and I am a vegan girl from Germany. I thought that I could use this forum as a chance to find a vegan or vegetarian au pair family.
I already posted a thread, that I am seeking a vegan or vegetarian family that could give me the opportunity to do my au pair after I will have passed my A-Level in summer 2012.
I am an open-minded person, i love sports, especially boxing and I am a trainer of a kids-boxing group. On top of that, I love cooking, baking etc. and having a nice time with my friends

If you know someone, maybe you? ^^ or a family, who needs an Au Pair or just could give me the chance to become part of their family, please contact me by sending an email at jbla@live.de ! I am looking forward to hear from you and I am happy about every request.
However, I am also interested in meeting nice persons from other countries for a talk - don't be shy - just write!

Have a nice Christmas time everybody and enjoy it!

Kind Regards from Germany,
Jana

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.