VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and smiles to all the compassionate people on this wonderful board with far too few categories
)
)
)

My name's Ben, i'm a 27 year old guy from Israel (but not religious or nationalist). I'm honest, intelligent, open minded, strict vegan, and too sane for my own good. often told i'm good looking, muscular build, 5"4 (165 cm) my hobby is finding new hobbies that require learning and skill. i like: composing music (mainly trance), programming computers and electronics, skate/snowboarding, biking, bodybuilding, finance, philosophy, physics, etc. seeking an honest, clear minded, monogamous woman ages 20-35, with no children who doesn't want any either. i'm very frank and honset and like kidding around :p , so if you're touchy or insecure - i'm not the one :'( my goals are to help making this world cruelty free by producing synthetic meat, and opening a vegan T.V station.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
welcome to the boards!

are you close to your goal of opening your VegTV? The world needs more vegetarian programming in my opinion

post often and let us get to you know, you seem like a wonderful addition to the boards!!

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Welcome, veganium. When I saw your screen name, I thought, "AWESOME! The vegan element has been added to the Periodic Table of the Elements." I have yet to see a Table with Skylarkium on it, though.
You have a fine personal ad there. I hope you find her.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you're all soooooo nice!!! you seem to have the rare veganium element in plenty here

unfortunately the T/V station is still just a vision, my first priority is the synthetic meat, which got me studying microbiology in my spare time (not much to spare though) by myself.

fish??? are you kiddin'??? i'm vegetarian born! STRICT vegan for 5 years now!

read my lips: i did not have.... errmm.. unrelated. sorry.

loving it here already! smiles

Ben.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks
yeah, being veggie born i had it easy i guess
but i did go vegan 5 years ago, i did experience the pains of change.

actually it wasn't that hard once i discovered good tofu products that i liked (we only had "Alpro" and some "Tofutti" back then, now there are lots more)

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
On our Tofutti containers it lists all the distribution places - US, Britian, New Zealand, Australia... and Israel! I always thought that was interesting. Funny how that just came full circle.

What do your parents think about your veganism?

What's your native language?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts