VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
Yeah, i did mine my self

It was from VHEMT

The V with the earth in front. Ive also incorporated one of alex greys pieces. Its a 3 winged bird with an eye. The last and smallest pair of wings kinda hug the earth, while the others stand out behind em. This was my frist tattoo that I did on my self...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
I will take a pic of my wifes and post.

It says 'vegan' but is very pretty.

I am going to get Vegan put between my shoulders blades (traps) and am now thinking of this after seeing some more horrible pics today."We must become the change we want to be"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrylove View Post

I will take a pic of my wifes and post.

It says 'vegan' but is very pretty.

I am going to get Vegan put between my shoulders blades (traps) and am now thinking of this after seeing some more horrible pics today."We must become the change we want to be"
do you mean the gandhi quote: "You must be the change you wish to see in the world"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by purrpelle View Post

do you mean the gandhi quote: "You must be the change you wish to see in the world"
yes, yours is the actual.....

The one I found today was on Veg News' My Space site with a sad picture of some research animals.

If I were to get one, it would be the quote you mentioned


thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Just a thought...

"...For starters, tattoo ink is not always vegan. It almost always contains glycerin as a carrier (the carrier is the liquid that the pigment is suspended in). Glycerin is a thick oily liquid that is usually obtained from animal fats and oils. Alternatively it can be derived from a vegetable source, but a lot of tattoo suppliers do not specify the origin of the glycerin they use..."

http://www.bmezine.com/news/guest/20050109.html
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,858 Posts
I've managed to find a tattoo parlour, not exactly near me but within driving distance, that uses all vegan inks. I'm pretty happy about it, and will probably go there even though there are some much closer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,090 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by isowish View Post

I've managed to find a tattoo parlour, not exactly near me but within driving distance, that uses all vegan inks. I'm pretty happy about it, and will probably go there even though there are some much closer.
What will you get done? I wanna get the Certified Vegan logo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,858 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buenosayres View Post

What will you get done? I wanna get the Certified Vegan logo.
I'm not sure yet, but I'm not old enough 'till January anyway so I have a little time to think about it yet. I'm not getting anything to do with veg*nism though, so it probably doesn't belong in this thread anyway


I've seen some vegan society logo tattoos online though, and they look pretty cool.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,090 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by isowish View Post

I'm not sure yet, but I'm not old enough 'till January anyway so I have a little time to think about it yet. I'm not getting anything to do with veg*nism though, so it probably doesn't belong in this thread anyway


I've seen some vegan society logo tattoos online though, and they look pretty cool.
cool. This is the logo i want, minus the website. But we'll see.
LL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by isowish View Post

"How many vegetarians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

I don't know, but where do you get your protein? "
Haha, LOVE that! The most common question I get when telling people "no, I do NOT eat meat....no, not fish either" ;-)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
haha!Meat-eater: Did you hear about the new study saying vegans are more likely to go blind? I guess it's because you don't get the proper nutrition.

Vegan: Nah, it's just from reading all of those tiny ingredients lists.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
i would really like to get a white tattoo that says vegan - in vegan ink of course lol though god knows how i'll find some...


i was thinking about having it done on my eighteenth cause i'll have been vegan for a year by then
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top